Amazon Echo Plus
The Amazon echo Plus is a type of smart speaker which is an upgrade of the previous generation Echo. Though they share similarities in design, it is a more advanced smart home hub connecting to wireless home networks and devices and controlling them through a voice activation system. The Echo plus was announced in September 2017 and released on October 31, 2017. The Echo Plus incorporates 7 second-generation far-field microphones and noise cancelation while also supporting Dolby sounds.
Amazon Echo Plus Features
When it comes to features, it shares the same with the previous echo smart speakers. But being an upgrade from its predecessor, the echo plus has some striking features that set it aside from the previous echo. Some of these remarkable upgraded features are:
- Echo Plus has a built-in smart hub through which you can set up compatible ZigBee enabled smart home devices.
- The speakers are powerful with immersive 360° omnidirectional audio.
- You can control lights or plugs from Philips, Syska, TP-Link, and Oak.
- The echo plus can hear you from any direction using its 7 microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancelation.
- You can send messages, make calls and even order food through the echo plus.
- The size is slightly slimmer. It has a diameter of 84mm as compared the 88mm sibling, Amazon Echo.
Amazon Echo Plus Issues
Inconsistent Wi-Fi connection: the echo connectivity status is determined by the power LED at the bottom of the device. Orange meaning low and white meaning good. If you come across such problems you can fix this right away by just rebooting your echo device.
Alexa does not connect with another device: Before you install and connect Alexa, make sure your device is compatible to the device. Because the Echo plus requires a certain level of smartphone software for it to actually work and respond.
Alexa takes time to understand: while using Alexa you might come across a question from her like ‘I’m sorry, I don’t understand that question’. But don’t worry as her voice recognition gradually improves as it gets to know you.
Alexa won’t connect to my Bluetooth devices: This happens when your phone battery is below its functional level. Make sure your phone is charged properly before connecting it. If the problem still persists, you can pair and un-pair your Bluetooth device.
Can’t access streaming services: sometimes you might face the problem of not being able to stream through Alexa. This is usually because of Wi-Fi network interference. So make sure your Wi-Fi connection is strong.
Leaving aside the features and benefits, the first thing you might want to know after you get your Echo plus is how to set it up. Before setting it up make sure your Android is 5.0 or higher and for iOS 9.0 or higher.
Amazon Echo Plus Setup
To set up your Echo plus follow the following steps:
- Download the Alexa app and sign in. you can find it in the app store.
- Plug in the power adapter and into an outlet. The light ring turns blue then orange. After it turns orange Alexa will greet you.
- Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the ‘wake word’ for your device and start talking to Alexa.
You don’t need to waste your valuable time by waiting for a solution now because you can connect to the skilled techies round the clock. Feel free to contact to Echo Alexa customer care experts 24×7.
Advanced Security Setup
Often people think twice before connecting to the customer care for troubleshooting their flaws because of security purpose. But now stop worrying because experts have advanced security set up for resolving your Echo Alexa snags.
In order to get the enhanced performance of Echo Alexa, you can connect to the executives of Echo Alexa anytime. Where the certified team of experts will improve the performance of your Amazon Echo & Alexa via appropriate way.