Amazon has launched some fabulous Echo speakers in recent years. Echo Dot is one of those. These little speakers work with a Virtual Assistant name “Alexa” and do some awesome work.
Alexa with the help of these Echo dot performs some tasks of your day and make your day a little easy. You can listen to music, listen to sports score, and make your daily routine and much more with Alexa and Echo Dot.
You can connect these Echo dot speakers with smart home appliances or devices like a Thermostat, smart TV, switches lights, speakers and many more. To know more about the Amazon Echo Dot you can call on the Echo Dot support number.
Some user of Echo dot faces problem in smart devices with Echo Dot or don’t know how to connect. If you are one of those this blog is for you. Read this article for you.
We will discuss how you can connect an external speaker with an Echo Dot. Follow all these steps.
1) If you don’t have Alexa app in your mobile phone then install it in your phone from the play store if you are an Android user and from App store if you are an App store.
- Go to the “Play store or App store”.
- Search for Alexa app from the search field.
- Tap on the Alexa app from the search results.
- Tap on install.
2) Open the Alexa app and sign in with your Amazon account. If you don’t have an account create one from the official website of Amazon.
3) Plug in your Echo dot with power supply.
4) Tap on devices.
5) Tap Echo dot and select your device.
6) Now your Echo dot is ready to work with Alexa.
7) In Alexa app open the Bluetooth and connect your external speaker via Bluetooth to your Echo Dot.
8) You can connect External speakers via extension cord with your Echo dot either.
Finally, you will be able to connect your Echo dot device with external speakers. If you face any problem in this process you can call on the Echo Dot helpline number. Experts are 24X7 available for you on this number.