Echo dot is a smart product which works with and virtual assistant name, Alexa designed by Amazon. The Amazon offers various Echo devices but the Echo dot is one of it’s best due to its classy looks and low price.
One can use Alexa with the Echo Dot and enjoy some fabulous work of this combination. It works with smart home appliances like a thermostat, switches, and smart TV and much more. To get into more details related to Echo dot you can call on the Echo dot support number.
Set Up of Echo dot:
- Open the box of your Echo dot in which Echo was delivered.
- Plug in your Echo dot with the power supply.
- The time when you will connect your Echo dot with power supply, the ring on the top of your Echo dot will glow blue.
- Give it a few minutes and the blue ring will change to orange color, this means your Echo Dot is ready to work.
How to Connect with Alexa?
- Firstly, download and install the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile phone or computer.
- Alexa app is available on App store for iOS users and on play store for Android.
- If you want to download Alexa on your computer you can use the Alexa web portal.
- After installing the Alexa app, launch the Alexa app.
- Sign in the Alexa app with your Amazon account, if you don’t have an Amazon account create an account from the official website of Amazon.
- Go to settings.
- Tap on devices.
- You will see the list of all Amazon Echo devices, but if you want to use Echo dot click on Echo Dot.
- Choose your Echo dot device.
- After connecting the Alexa app with your Echo dot, you have to connect it with your homes’ wifi network.
- Go to settings and click on WiFi networks.
- Choose your home’s wifi network, enter the password and click on connect.
- The set up is complete.
You can connect the smart devices with your Echo Dot with the help of Bluetooth and if you face any problem in that or setting up your Echo Dot you can call on the Echo Dot phone number.